(760) 949-4535 SUMMER IS HERE turnerheatingandac.com
Here are some #tips to stay #cool
1. Turn off unnecessary lights, TV, oven, etc. During the day, keep off the majority of your lights, since they produce energy and heat!
2. Find a friend, and go for a swim, have a water fight, or just dump buckets of water on each other. A weird but fun way is bring a nice cool bucket of water and pour it on your trampoline if you own one and then you created your own slip and slide.
3. Alter your pattern of outdoor exercise to take advantage of cooler times (early morning or late evening). If you can’t change the time of your workout, scale it down by doing fewer minutes, walking instead or running, or decreasing your level of exertion.
4. Fill a spray bottle with water. Keep it in the refrigerator for a quick refreshing spray to your face after being outdoors.
5. (My Favorite) Turn on your #ac Use common sense. If the heat is intolerable, stay indoors when you can and avoid activities in direct sunlight or on hot asphalt surfaces. Pay special attention to the elderly, infants, and anyone with a chronic illness, as they may dehydrate easily and be more susceptible to heat-related illnesses.***** Don’t forget that pets also need protection from dehydration and heat-related illnesses too.*** If you need service for ac repair in Applevalley, Victorville or Hesperia CA.
We have specials to get that #ac running #icecold #acrepair #acservices #acvictorville #acrepairvictorville